Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

Six Photos, Create Task 2

WALT: Describe the feelings behind the image

Task Description:

For this task my group and I were to complete the create task. As you know I had posted a little presentation of the work I was to actually complete, This create task links to the book Six Photos. Here are the six photos I had taken for this activity. My job was to visit the places that we personally think that holds a special story. For this task I have chosen to go with 3 topics, The courts of teams 4&5, The field - Playgrounds and of course the well known place Team 5. I loved this little activity I really hope I am able to do this task again as it was super fun walking around school taking photos with 2 of my close friends for literacy. Overall hope you enjoy and for more information check out the presentation I have created for you all. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment