Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Hinerangi Reflection production:

First of all I would like to say well done to the year 5 and 6 extension group for performing an amazing production on Tuesday, We were all amazing. It was a shocking time for everyone but the most amazing part was that everyone had a lot of fun and didn’t have stage fright. If I was to change the way I performed the Island dance I would of changed my face calls and the way I performed the Futuristic dance. If I was to add moves into the Futuristic dance it would of been to add more robotic dances instead of baby and unknown dance moves. I really enjoyed the production and loved the way everyone in extension participated into having a wonderful production, It really turned out as a great performance for the audience to see. My favourite part of the production was dancing on the stage and having a lot of fun on that day. It was really hot after performing an awesome production by the way didn’t you enjoy watching our production Pt England School? Comment below and have a wonderful, Awesome, Amazing and Incredible day. I hope we get to do this again some other time. Thanks to Mrs Sinklear, Mrs Lagitupu, Mr Jacobson and Mr Sommerville for an amazing time. Thanks to everyone who came to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment