Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Hinerangi Black Wicked Spider...

Black Wicked Spider:

Screenshot 2017-03-28 at 6.08.51 PM.pngWell as you already know, This Spider does not eat Humans or other predators meaning that anyone or any insect can get near a Black Wicked Spider. This Spider lives in areas meaning as in Plants, Living under rocks, on the edge of the ocean and in holes. They can also live in corals which means that they mainly live in habitat’s that they can find around NZ. This spider eats leaves plants and many different Trees that are native around NZ, Black Wicked Spiders can not eat endemic Trees and plants, According to this population no Spiders can eat endemic things or they will die.
Task Description:
For this task we had to create a new Insect that no ordinary person had used yet. As you can see up the top my insect is called Black Wicked Spider. For this task we also had to draw a picture for our Spider. This task was quite easy because all we had to do was that we had to draw a Picture, Write a description and having to be reading the task's we get.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hinerangi ,
    Well done for getting your work done on time in class plus you have given me a lot of info from your spider that you have created in classtime. The Reason why i comment on your blog is because you comment on my one so i had to comment on your's and you are amazing at finishing your work on time well done Hinerangi keep up the hard work in class have a lovely day with your teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Lilly I was just coming to look on my blog and finally I found someone that wanted to comment on mine. Well anyways I want to say thank you for sending me this comment and I will be sending more comments on yours as well. Thank you for this message and for sending me back more Gmails on my Gmail. By Lilly and thank you for this comment...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO worries Hinerangi just wanted to give back what you did on my blog but anyways thanks a lot plus you are the one who wrote a nice lovely comment on my blog thanks for the comment on my blog really thankful for it:).....

      Delete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. worst nanny in the UK

    ReplyDelete