Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Hinerangi Problem Solving...

Walt: solve multiplication problems. 

Task Description: 

For this task we had to do this maths presentation called solve multiplication problems. Well obviously the first thing we had to was to read the instructions and had to do this task that said on the class sites. At first I thought that we had to do a presentation that we might think that was a bit hard, I think that a lot. So for this task we had to do a presentation that helps us learn more everyday, I think.   

1 comment:

  1. Hinerangi I loved your thinking (a lot), as this shows me that when you do the thinking you understand what you are learning. I could see everyone really thinking through the problem and looking at different ways to solve it. What did you find the hardest about doing this problem using flipped division? What a great way to learn.

    ReplyDelete