Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Hinerangi Spider Wacker...

Spider Wacker
Screenshot 2017-03-22 at 10.22.31 AM.pngMy insect is called a Spider Wacker because it does a lot of things that no ordinary spider can do. This Spider Wacker does not eat other insects or bugs and doesn’t attack any bug, Insect or Human. The Spider Wacker lives in all different areas like Caves, Ocean and Forest, Far away from Plants. I really like this Spider Wacker because it is really sensible and as I already mention they do not eat Bugs, Insects and Humans.
Task Description:

For this task we had to create a new Insect that no ordinary person had used yet. As you can see up the top my insect is called a Spider Wacker. I chose this insect because I knew that some people might get confused and that maybe the Spider Wacker has more information than my friends. If you haven't noticed it was quiet fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment