Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Hinerangi writing about camp...


Walt: write about our experiences on camp.Have you ever been on a year 5 & 6 camp before? Well I have. Last week Wednesday most of the year 5 and 6 students started their camp on Wednesday. This camp took place on the School field. It was an amazing opportunity for Team 4, But some horrible weathers.

This camp took place on our School field and was on Wednesday the 8th of March. If you have no idea of what camp is all about then let me tell you some things that happen at our School camp. On our School camp we had to bring the most Important things to wear, Especially on windy days. Some of them were quiet oveis. The activities we did was Kayaking, Swimming, Games in the Hall, Bike Track, Killer Zone, Youth town and Get Lost. They were all amazing.

My favourite part about camp was going to Mangere pools and Kayaking with Grace, Grace was quite a great kayaker. My favourite Highlight about camp was the concert as we all got to see everyone dance on the stage. My favourite groups that I really enjoyed watching were the Chiefs, Presidents, Generals and the Sheriff's. Everyone must’ve had a great night.       

I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Burt, Whea Saf, Miss Takerei, Mrs Samuels, Ms Squires, Mr Sommerville and Mr Jacobson for all your support at camp and helping the other team members. I would also like to say a big thank you to Miss Hare and Miss Timmy  for all your support and helping the other teachers if they needed any help. You are the most wonderful helpers I have ever seen. THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU. Thank you so much Mum and Dad you are the best. This was an amazing adventure for everyone, I hope.

At camp I thought that my team the Captains learnt a lot from our teachers as we all got along with each other. That was an amazing thing about everyone. This was an amazing opportunity for us. If you have ever tried this you have may found this camp much more fun then learning on paper at class. ( It is really oveis). So what I would recommend is for you to try this out and have a lot of fun. If you have not been on a camp before then try it out when you have time to in the future.

Task Description:
For this task we had to do a recount about camp and why we were so excited about camp. It was so fun on this awesome camp as we all had fun at night, And what I am saying here is about the concert.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment