Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Hinerangi Ladybug...

WALT: Describing words about your Bug.
Ladybugs:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/BIEDRONA.JPG

Did you know that there are only 5,000 different species of Ladybugs in the world. Ladybugs are gleaming and shiny. It’s wings shoot’s of as it is an Airplane. Ladybugs are flawless cute and incredible. They all have different colors on there back and seem to be funny. Ladybugs are Delightful.

Task Description:

For this task we had to do a description about the bug you chose. The Bug that I chose was the Ladybug. I thought while I was doing this I was kind of confused about this. So if you have read this than maybe you should make one of yours some time. Hinerangi...                  

3 comments:

  1. nice work hinerangi you got a good peice of work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks a lot Kaita I am so glad that you have commented on my Blog as it is one of my best friends Birthday. I would just like to say Thank you for sending me this amazing short comment. From Hinerangi...

      Delete
    2. I am hoping for you to send me another comment and please if you have any time to just reply. Hinerangi

      Delete