Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Hinerangi create your own kayak...

Screenshot 2017-06-07 at 9.29.12 AM.png

Walt: make connections with what we already know with what we read.I have chosen a blue Salmon K1 kayak with a blue base and a light blue outline. I have chosen to add a fist and 1 strip to pop in the middle.  

I think that this kayak would be liked by my 2 younger sisters and my older sister. This Salmon K1 kayak is really interesting and could be used anywhere, any place and anytime. This kayak is so good looking.     

Task Description:
For this task we had to design a kayak on create your own Kayak. After we have finished we had to do a template talking about this kayak. This task was so fun and hard but at the same time it was awesome. Hinerangi....

No comments:

Post a Comment