Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

#2 Achieving A New Skill

For the past few weeks my group and I ( Bryana, Irene & Terry ) participated in a team 5 performance. My group and I performed a mixture of dances and had awesome fun. My group performed dances such as, an African dance, Hip Hop dance, Line Dance and a Fun/crazy dance. My group was so awesome as we worked together as an actual team and never gave up. Watching the other groups performed was absolutely incredible and very entertaining. The groups looked funky and had a very excellent attitude as they walked on and spoke as an introduction. I'd say we could've done better performing it but I still had a lot of fun doing it with my group. The challenging part about practicing was teaching Terry how to do the dance we learnt/created. Thank you to all the groups who performed and well done for not giving up, an also big thanks to all the teachers for making this happen and team 3 for coming and supporting us throughout the whole performances. I hope we do more of this in the future and that none gets hurt but has an amazing time. Thanks to everyone for supporting/cheering!      

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Hinerangi I really like how you were explaining who was in your group and what you have been doing this term. The title gives me more of a idea and makes it easier for me to know what you have been learning this year i really like how you never did these kind of these like african dancing once i heard that i thought that was a silly idea but now that i saw some videos i think i really want to learn how to do that.. I really wish your could teach me some skills that you have learn from your team..
    From yours kindly regarded - Tatiana Akurangi

    ReplyDelete