Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Robot Co-ordinate


In this post there are 2 robots heading somewhere to meet up. The R stands for Red and B stands for blue. As you can see in this co-ordinate the robots have a certain place to rotate around the square, as you can see right there. If you can probably already tell the robots have recently met up twice. This is my way of figuring out co-ordinates but without Mrs stone's help I wouldn't have figured out the 1'st one which was the, R3 & B3. As she helped me it really pushed me to figure out another one which turned out to be the R5 & B5 unfortunately after doing that one I couldn't find another way. By far I think doing square co-ordinates has gotten me really use to it and I am really looking forward to our next session of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment