Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

Chromosomes, 1 - 22

Chromosomes: 1 - 22
If you didn't know every human has 23 pairs of Chromosomes, in total we have 46. Here is an image of how we solved and placed each chromosome in each section! 


Task description:
Today in room 4 Genomics we were to place each chromosome from numbers 1 - 22. Each pair were to be Red and blue with words/numbers written on each chromosome. This task was quite challenging as it was hard finding and matching the right chromosomes. Although it was challenging I definitely found something I never knew before, Thanks to Doctor Terry I had so much fun as it also made many of us come together and work as a team. Now I know more about chromosomes and the exact amount we have!     

Hope you enjoy and that you learn something off this post, I definitely did!  

Chromosomes - 5th December 2019 


No comments:

Post a Comment