Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Hinerangi GOODBYE FANS...



Screenshot 2016-07-08 at 10.18.27 AM.png
Hey fans I wish you all the best in the Holiday’s and hope you have the best Holiday’s you have ever had. I wish you all good luck and see you another 2 more weeks later. Goodbye my fans.


I also wish that you enjoy every bit and every time in the Holiday’s. Wish to see you in the Holiday’s and hope to see more comments from you. My favourite thing about School was that my teacher Mr Goodwin learnt me everything I know.


In the Holiday’s I will be going to Rainbows - End and Parakai Pools that will be the best thing in the World. In the Holiday’s I would also help my parents and siblings in the Holidays to clean up.  

Hope to see you again later. GOODBYE FANS AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. Cher neat alright Hinerangi so proud of you I just hope you enjoyed your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hinerangi what a really cool thing to do to all your fanes me and mum and all of us are so proud of you i'm a fane of your GOODBY fanes By Precious

    ReplyDelete