Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Stick Figures - ( 3

                   
Screenshot 2017-10-04 at 2.46.33 PM.png
Today’s team 4 challenge is all about Stick Figures, this is what we are learning about right now. What you are looking at above you is an image of my artwork I had just completed. This here is an image of my stick figure post. A stick figure is a very simple drawing of a person an animal & more. A stick figure has so many lines because it has 5 straight lines & 4 curved lines. This image is a picture I had drawn a few minutes ago. There is 12 Stick figures I had drawn myself without tracing. I had chosen to use only 2 main colors which are as you can see Red & blue. I had wanted to use only 2 colors but red in particular because It does stand out & because I think it looks cool. Click on this link if you want to find out leg tips!


Task Description:

For this task everyone that are blogging in the holidays & you are in Team 4 then this is what you should do. This is a task all about Stick Figures. This is what we all had been learning about just this second. I had drawn so many different kinds of Stick Figures & you might notice that some of them looks a bit silly. I just  hope you enjoy & that you stay tuned for more upcoming cool blog posts. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment