Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Fair Chocolate

WALT: Understand topic specific vocabulary.

Task Description:

For this task My group and I were to make and complete the task of Fair chocolate. Fair chocolate was a really hard and made me really confused on what my task was actually about. Fair chocolate did actually help to extend my reading and knowing what I am needed to answer. Overall this was a really epic and awesome reading session as it helped me a lot to understand the answers and how chocolate is made. I think I did well at answering but I know I could've done extremely better. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hinerangi, My name is Julia & I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I think that this is a good post, I like the way you mentioned what was challenging. Next time to improve you could put the words above the slide so you are drawn to read that first. Apart from that I really enjoyed this post.

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete