Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

WLJ Last Day Bonus Activity!

Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you? To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.
------------------------------------------------
During the holidays I have been learning so many things about New Zealand. It was an amazing journey with everyone especially Curious Kiwi & Rachel. The activity I enjoyed visiting was going to Rangitoto Island, KareKare beach & Tane Mahuta the god of the forest. It was an amazing adventure as well as going to Dargaville hotel. The activity I didn’t like was Day 4 which was swimming with the sharks, I had disliked this activity because I really hated seeing all the Whales like this and finding out what we are doing to kill our Native animals, I want to find out why us New Zealand fishermen s are killing our Native whales. What I liked & enjoyed about our great kiwi road trip was that we went to all sorts of places in New Zealand & I did actually find out heaps of information about New Zealand sports, Animals & many more cool things. The most coolest thing was that we all stuck together and we all found a way to help each other during the road trip, It was a great journey with Rachel, Curious Kiwi & many more cool people.

I would like to say thank you to Rachel for setting this all up for everyone who wanted to be apart of this awesome programme. It was a great and awesome journey with you guys & my team mates, Thanks to everyone who participated in this programme, Rachel would of been proud of you. Thank you Rachel you are the best by setting this all up for us kids to do during the holidays I really enjoyed it. I will be still blogging in the holidays & probably today I will be posting some more post’s. The WLJ programme was the best, I would love to do the SLJ / Summer Learning Journey with you again.

THANK YOU RACHEL!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hinerangi,

    Thank you for posting such a beautiful, heartfelt message. It was so touching to read it. I am absolutely proud of you and all of our Winter Learning Journey bloggers. It took a lot of effort and determination to complete all seven days and I love that you were able to share what you learned through the experience with us on your blog. I completely understand that Day #4 was a difficult day. It is so sad to read about the whales and about Hector's dolphins, wasn't it? Unfortunately, challenges like these face many of our native animals and I am so impressed to see that you embraced the activity and completed it, despite finding it hard. That is awesome.

    I can't wait to come and see you at Pt England early in Term 3. I'll arrange a time with Mr Burt to come in and hand out the certificates and prizes at an assembly :)

    See you soon!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel,

      Well first of all I would like to say thank you for sharing this with everyone in Pt England School. It really inspired me to do more of this at home, I will totally be doing the SLJ with you. It also inspired my sisters, Parents, Cousins to do this at home as well, Which is why I would like to say thanks, You are a phenomenal person.

      Can't wait to see you at school,

      Yours truly,
      Hinerangi

      Delete
    2. Hi Hinerangi,

      Your message just brought the biggest smile to my face. I am thrilled to hear that it inspired you to do more learning at home and to share your learning with your sisters, parents and cousins. That is exactly why I made the programme in the first place :)

      See you at Pt England on Friday. Mr Burt has invited me to come to the morning assembly. Yay!

      See you very soon :)

      Rachel

      Delete
    3. Hi Rachel,

      Reading your message really inspired me to do a lot of blogging in the holidays. It is very great news for you to come along on Friday morning, Mr Burt is a really cool principal, Isn't he. Can't wait to see you at Pt England School, Will you still be coming on Monday morning for our team assembly.

      Well see you very soon:)

      Yours truly,
      Hinerangi

      Delete