Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Activity 2 - What do you want to change?

WALT: Plan out a persuasive piece of writing
Task Description:

For this task my literacy class and I are learning different meanings behind persuasive writing. If you didn't know this is one of them related to this specific topic. In this task I was to explain, what you want to change? Listed in the yellow bubbles are my personal opinion of what I think and what I am wanting as a change. In each 5 explanation bubbles are what I think about this and what my opinion overall is. I really hope you enjoy what my final opinions on what I think should change in the world. I think most of you would agree with some statements being mentioned as some of them should be compulsory in this world. Overall hope you enjoy this mini peace of thought I was thinking and hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hinerangi, it's Elijah from Grey Main school. I really enjoyed reading your opinion but maybe next time you could try and make the writing clearer to read. But besides that great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Elijah,

      Thanks a lot for the awesome feedback. I really like how you've kept this comment nice and short and made it clear enough for all viewers including me to see. One tip to be able to see the writing even better is to click on the image and it'll give you the ability of reading everything written down. Overall, thanks for the great feedback hope to see another part 2 of your incredible comments.

      What's your favourite opinion on this piece of writing?
      How am I able to improve it?

      Cheers Elijah,
      Hinerangi

      Delete