Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Chicken Wraps - Cooking

 WALT: Make Chicken Wraps


Task Description: 

For this task of cooking in term 3 our class made the delicious and easy chicken wrap. During the session of making this to me it felt like the easiest type of cooking we've made so far, this was an incredible learning session as it helped me to know more about making chicken wraps. The outcome of this was really delicious and tasted/looked super vegetarian. Overall this was an incredible small dish as it was made by myself and Ayla. Can't wait to see what next week brings me as I am looking forward to see what we will be making, really hope it's a type of dessert! Here is the outcome close up.


I really hope you all enjoy as much as my buddy, and the team did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment