Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Recount about Stardome...

Walt include a variety of sentence types in our writing
Image result for auckland stardome observatory


Have you ever been to Stardome before? Well last week on Thursday all of team four students had went to stardome. Everyone had been putted into one of three groups. The people I was with were Trendy, Monika, Ayla, Ana, Leiite, Lepa & Tisa. Our king (Leader) was King Richard.  

It was a strange morning. I had walked into class as I thought it’ll be a normal morning. Well it wasn’t. We had all been placed into our Maths class instead of our Literacy class which felt really weird. Stardome was placed in Cornwall park by One Tree Hill.

Finally it was our turn to go to stardom, we had travelled to Stardome in a bus. Few more minutes later… Finally we had arrived at our destination which was Stardome. As soon as we hopped out of the bus we could obviously see the Observatory as well as other things such as. Sheeps, playgrounds, a mini train & a flying fox which was really cool.  

We had finally got into the building, I was so amazed at what I was seeing as I walked inside the doors. It was so different to what I saw last time I had went there. As soon as I walked inside I could see images of the solar system, planets, space & more. Moments later… After that everyone had gotten a piece of paper of space / planets & the solar system questions on it? I had already known that it was a quiz as he said all the answers would be inside the corridor so don’t start in here. Finally we had headed off to find the answers to what the question had said on the paper.      

At Stardome I had found out that Earth is called the Goldilocks planet because It is not to cold & it’s not to hot, It is just right. I had also learnt that God’s creations are so so beautiful so we need to take good care of it. Overall the day we had at Stardome was extremely awesome & Incredible. I hope you get the chance to go there one time, It is so awesome!

Task Description:

For this task we had to do this task which is called a Recount of what we did last week on Thursday, which was about Stardome. This was a task for everyone to do. If you haven't read this please check it out because one of my friends said it was amazing. It was an awesome experience!

Hope you enjoyed & stay tuned for more upcoming posts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment