Pages

Saturday 3 August 2019

Activity 4 - Reasons

WALT: Plan out a persuasive piece of writing

Task Description:
For this task my literacy class and I are learning different meanings behind persuasive writing. In each 4 squares you will find different meanings for each one. For this task I was to make a counter-argument towards myself and my audience. In the previous post I was to tell you all why I want more time of sports/P.E. Well in this case I was to create a counter-argument in each box are what I was to think of as my final reasons/opinion. As most of you all know I love sports and I highly recommend everyone to join as much sports as possible. Overall I hope you enjoy today's work until tomorrow or Monday! 

Here are the image attributions!

Here are the website attributions!

No comments:

Post a Comment