Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

BREAK OUT - MATHS

For today's learning activities room 4 maths were to complete a variety of different maths stages. Today's breakout was super interesting as we were to solve measurement puzzles in groups of 2 - 3 or 4. Everyone were to solve each break out problem to be able to complete the activities. The overall outcome of this breakout activity was incredibly insane as everyone began to fight for their overall, awesome task. The task was set up as different elements and was amazing, one of my favourite activities was the word challenge. I loved this part of maths as it was interesting and really different from what we often do in room 4 maths. I really hope you enjoy our break out task! Enjoy...  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hinerangi, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 at Yaldhurst Model School. I really liked your blog post because you added lots of information and you have also included what you liked the best too.

    This sort of reminds me of when we do problem solving on Tuesdays for Maths every week. I really like the activities that we do and one time, we did a prison escape one with lasers and it asked how long it would take you to escape without getting caught but I had to go somewhere are when I came back, they had found the answer out. I did find it challenging but it was also very fun! Do you like challenging maths?

    I think that to improve your blog post, maybe next time you should like add an image or something because although you have written some awesome information, I still don't really have a picture but other than that, you blog post was amazing! Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete