Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Bonus Activity: Fun Family Facts!


Task Description:

For this task my Mum had decided to start off with a bonus activity as I was told by my Mum. This was such a fun task & I know why it is called Fun Family Facts cause it is really fun. I really hope use all enjoyed my bonus activity and that use all will stay tunned for more upcoming amazing posts. Thank you Rachel & the community for these fun tasks / activities! 
------------------------------------------------
Bonus points: 6

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hinerangi!

    Welcome back to the Summer Learning Journey blogging programme. I am so excited that you have decided to blog with us again this year! I was so touched when I read your post and saw that you had mentioned me in it. That makes me feel so special. Thank you :)

    I also really enjoyed reading all about your mom, your dad and your aunty. They sound like very special people as well. I can't wait to read more of your cool blog posts and to share our learning together this summer.

    Wishing you and your entire family a very happy holiday and a wonderful new year.

    See you online again soon, I hope!

    Yours sincerely,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Rachel!

      First of all I would like to say thank you for your delightful comment & all those kind words you added in the comment. It was a huge pleasure of my own to add your name in my blog post by the way you are a kind & a caring person. I really enjoy doing this In the holidays. Thank you for setting these incredible tasks up for us kids to do during the holidays, I am really enjoying it so far.

      One more thing,
      Merry Christmas & have a wonderful holiday with your son!

      Thanks heaps Rachel.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Hinerangi:)

      Delete