Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

SLJ: Dealing with stress:)

Activity 1: Dealing with Stress
Image result for stress
In New Zealand, many people lost their jobs during this decade. Experts predict that as much as 30% of the population was unemployed. It was a very stressful time for families.

Sadly, many of us still experience stress in our lives to this day. When I feel stressed I try to go for a walk or pop into my local gym for a quick workout. Exercise makes me feel better. What about you?

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favourite book, watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Image result for stress
What I do when I relax or de - stress, is that I either watch one of my favourite TV shows or lay down on the couch. The main TV shows I normally watch is either Shortland Street, Home and away, Neighbours or Robin Hood as it is my favourite brothers cartoon TV show.

When I am stressed I get really annoyed at kids if they............

1: Run around the house after we've cleaned it up ( This is all related to my little brother by the way)

2: Disturb the Movie / TV show we were just watching.

3: Stash rubbish into different kinds of furniture ( Mainly the couches )

4: Messing up the bedrooms / lounge / dining room / kitchen especially when we have just cleaned up these areas of the house ( everything was polished )

When I am not stressed I either read a chapter book or even a comic book. I also have a mini talk with one of my close family members which is my incredible Auncle, his name is Jeremey. I also had a mini pep talk with him early this morning.

So there we have it, here are most of the things I do when I am relaxing or de - stressing & how much I get so annoyed at kids when I am really stressed out. Thanks for reading my blog post about Dealing with stress. I hope you enoyed. Is any of this related to you or about you ? I hope use all enjoyed!

Happy New Year everyone:)

2 comments:

  1. what a great and really good blog post that you did for summer lerning journy what a awesome thing to do keep the good work up by Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Hinerangi, thank you for sharing an insight into what makes you stressed and also how you relieve stress. You've put in a lot of effort for this activity, it's really impressive. I like how you stated that you have a little talk with your uncle when you're not feeling too flash.

    It sounds as though you are easily annoyed by younger kids in your family. When I am feeling stressed I like to read a book, watch a movie, go for a run, or simply get out of the house and breathe in some fresh air. Basically anything that will take my mind off whatever it is that is stressing me out!

    Thank you Hinerangi!
    Billy :)

    ReplyDelete