Pages

Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas Letter to everyone:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR:)


Well you might be able to guess what I am about to talk to use all about. Merry Christmas and a really massive Happy New Year. During this year of School, School Holidays & trips we have had throughout the year has been awesome. I have had amazing teachers wonderful trips / camps & especially having to celebrate...
1. Easter
2. Halloween
3. Birthdays 
and especially Christmas. Christmas is one of my favorite days of the year as well as New Years. This year has been amazing & I really enjoyed myself. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone. I have had so many presents bought to me this morning by my parents, friends, Uncle, Aunt & my lovely Nan. Love use all heaps. 
Merry Christmas may happiness, gladness & joyfulness lead your way. I hope use all enjoy Christmas & that you make your family feel more special more than you make them feel special all the other days. God bless you all. As you already know it is the day to enjoy yourself, have heaps & heaps of fun, enjoy opening your presents & may you just have heaps of fun as it is Christmas day. Image result for merry christmas gif
GOD BLESS USE ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:)  

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Hinerangi! What a beautiful message. I hope that you had a great day celebrating with family and friends. We had a really nice family day. We ate lots of delicious food and Aronui and I had a long game of soccer in the backyard. It was really fun!

    What did you and your family do for Christmas? I hope that you're all enjoying the sunshine this week and looking forward to the start of a brand new year. I wonder what 2018 will have in store for us...

    Do you have any special plans for the new year?

    Keep up the great work with your blogging. You're charging ahead. Way to go!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete